Saturday, April 14, 2012

Music through the Decades- the photos are up!!

A few weeks ago I shot an event my husband was a big part of called Music through the Decades. The co-ordinators describe the event as "Music through the decades: take a walk through memory lane with us as we tantalize your taste buds with food of the 21st century. A sense of nostalgia will surround you as dine to the sounds and sights of the 1950s onwards through the 2000’s."  
I won't go into detail about the food, but I'll just say it was well worth it to have part of my paycheck be in food.
 
Here are a few of the shots, but you can always check the rest out at https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150682388338634.398383.515078633&type=1

Enjoy! And I'm sorry if you're mouth starts watering!!

  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment