Thursday, April 7, 2011

We are the World

I woke up with the song 'We are the World' playing in my head. I didn't hear it anywhere, I just woke up with it. I played it first thing when I got to class this morning, and when my teacher questioned why I'd be playing a song like the above, I told him he shouldn't be that suprised that I would wake up with a song about changing the world. He told me he questions people who do public things like this, mainly because he questions where their hearts actually are. And it's so true. Last night at Bible study we debated over things that keep us from God, and what especially keeps us from sabbath. One of the things we discussed was finding joy in miracles- we tend to disbelieve them if it happens outside our 'rules.' On another note: here's some scary news about students and their dependance on technology. http://www.cbc.ca/news/technology/story/2011/04/06/technology-addiction-students.html http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=social+media+revolution+2&aq=1

No comments:

Post a Comment