Friday, May 11, 2012

Things I love...



That I can throw my shoes outside while I wash the floor.
That I can hang laundry outside after I wash it in my bathtub because I don't have enough to make a full load.
That I have some itty bitty plants growing. And some large ones from Em!
That I have the freedome to clean as fast or slow as I want, and noone can tell me I'm doing it wrong.

~~~

But sometimes, I miss that my husband is home for the summer.
And the year we bought plants so I wouldn't have to wait for them to germinate.
And that I had TWO cameras then and have none now. (except the one on my phone or computer, neither of which takes very good photos).

(Little balcony garden from the first summer we were married. How I miss that little appartment and all the room and balcony and light that went with it.)


No comments:

Post a Comment