Thursday, May 5, 2011

Messy eaters prosper


I love my nieces. I really do. And for some odd reason, I think feeding them is fun (I checked with my mom, she can't remember any obsession I had with feeding dolls or stuffies...). But I always manage to get food all over them and myself. Unless I go at a p-a-i-n-f-u-l-l-y slow pace. I've even managed to get baby cereal in my own mouth once. (Thanks, baby girl.) So when I saw this, I fell in love with it. (It also could have something to do with the fact that I always have an apron on hand and should probably wear one even when I do the dishes...)

http://theadventuresofroryandjess.blogspot.com/2011/05/bapron-tutorial.html

I love that the tutorial shows how to make your own bias tape... totally customizable. I'll post my own version when I finally complete one (or two, in my case)!

No comments:

Post a Comment