Saturday, May 14, 2011

Owl you need!

Want to see what I made?





It was inspired by my friend Jo who I sometimes think may actually be an owl (the wise part, not the eating mice part). She loves owls more than anyone else I know- and at one point (perhaps this point hasn't actually passed yet?) wanted to decorate her room like a forest (sorry Jo, it makes the story so much better!).



It'll be up in my Etsy shop soon (I've been having some computer problems lately... I'm SO excited to get my new one. This lovely Dell has had issues since the day I brought it into my dorm room five years ago. Ugh.), as well as some other cute accessories I've been working on!

(Here's the link http://www.etsy.com/listing/74095914/green-owl-you-need-apron)





This is much closer to the actual colour, my bathroom has slightly different lighting. (oops! Maybe I shouldn't have revealed that I take some of my photos in my bathroom!)



And a sweet bow in the back to keep everything together!



I love it so much I'd keep it for myself, aside from the fact that I already have more aprons than I can wear myself! Maybe I'll just have to make another one??

No comments:

Post a Comment